Alongside the 30th European Study Group with Industry
will run a training course covering some important
areas of modern applicable mathematics. This will be held during 8th-10th April,
with lectures running from 4pm to 6pm each day. Detailed notes will be provided.
The program is as follows:
Should you wish to
register for the training course without participating in the Study Group
itself, please contact the secretary.
- Tues. 8th April
- A Mochvan : "Asymptotic methods for multi-structures"
- I Graham : "Boundary element methods"
- Wed. 9th April
- A Champneys : "Nonlinear mathematics in engineering"
- G Hunt : "Buckling in strucutures"
- Thurs. 10th April
- D Hobson : "Probability and finance"
- J Davenport : "Public key cryptography"
[ESGI '97 homepage]
[School of Mathematical Sciences]
[University of Bath]
This page maintained by email@example.com
Last updated 14th Jan. 1997